How does iUgo work?
iUgo has everything you need for effective curriculum aligned lesson planning. All your teaching plans are organised, ready to be revised, shared and used again.
No more reinventing the wheel, no more wasting precious time.
Tools to transform your lesson planning
A timetable planner that meets the needs of teachers and is aligned to the school calendar.
The Daily Teacher Planner builds your daily run sheet automatically. It takes all of the units and lessons that you have created and pre-populates your Daily Tasks.
- Populate a runsheet of all your lessons for the day by linking your unit plans to the Weekly events.
- Filter the view so your students can see on screen what they need to work on.
- View lessons for the whole day or focus on specific lessons and groups.
- Print or email your daily lessons to relievers or interim class teachers.
The Weekly Teacher Planner enables you to:
- Build and manage multiple timetables (individuals, teams, and schools).
- Create new school events on the go or set them to repeat over the school term.
- Keep on track of tasks and reminders (school meetings or parent teacher interviews).
- Copy timetables into future terms then teak and adjust.
- Build links to your unit plan to keep all your notes connected and synchronised.
- Collaborate and share events with your colleagues.
Use best-practice templates to create quality plans that are directly linked to your local curriculum and access historical plans at the click of a button.
iUgo’s unit planner enables you to:
- Create plan templates that provide clever filters to show relevant and instant links to the objectives of the curriculum.
- Plan independently and/or collaborate with colleagues to decrease the workload.
- Have guidance on what needs to be covered and details on what needs to be documented.
The Lesson Planner enables you to:
- Create lesson plans for specific classes, groups or target students.
- Set up multiple lessons to differentiate lesson content based on the level abilities you are working with.
- Collect formative notes about your students progress through the lessons.
- Create week by week or sequential lessons.
The Long Term Planner enables you to:
- Have a long term overview of all of your subjects for one or multiple terms.
- Create blocks for one or multiple weeks for the school term.
- Link iUgo plans and upload resources to keep all your planning evidence in one place.
Browse the Teachables e-resource library to find new resources that inspire and motivate your students at the levels needed, then easily link any resources into your planning through the filebox.
The Teachables library enables you to:
- Save time and money. A teachables subscription gives you unlimited access to all of the resources in the online library.
- Access the library at any time within your planning to find the relevant content filtered to the plan subjects and levels.
- Have confidence in our resources as they are written by experienced teacher authors who knows what works in the classroom.
- Instantly link resources to your planning as evidence.
The Filebox enables you to:
- Upload resources to your personal file storage location.
- Access a school file storage where resources can be shared.
- Organise resources into folders using our drop and drag system.
Integration with Google Drive enables you to:
- Access your Google Drive throughout the program and generate links that display in your planning as evidence.
- Suited for Google Team Drive access.
Manage your classrooms, students and groups.
The Classroom creator enables you to:
- Build multiple classrooms.
- Save historic classroom information from previous years.
- Assign a classroom to a teacher so planning is auto selected for that class.
The Student Manager tool enables you to:
- Upload students details directly from a spreadsheet.
- Manage bulk changes to your class list.
- Highlight priority learners for specific subjects.
The Group Manager tool enables you to:
- Build multiple groups for multiple subjects.
- Retain historic group information in lessons when changes are made.
- Easily adjust students in groups using a drop and drag function.
- Automatically access groups when creating new lessons or update existing ones.
When you sign up to iUgo:
You are immediately productive
Our extensive library of resources and planning tools take the chore out of lesson planning.
You are fully supported
You can explore iUgo at your own pace, knowing that you are guided and supported if and when you need it.
You are following the curriculum
As you build your personal plans, you have confidence that the content is aligned with the curricula.
Easy to get started
Try iUgo for free
Get started today